Certification Request

Published 2015-01-09 19:04:59   |   Updated 2021-08-23 17:37:27

How do I request a certification letter?

You can receive a proof of enrollment (enrollment certification) by going to the Fordham website and logging in. Please follow the below steps.

1. Go to www.fordham.edu and log in.

2. Under "My Pages," select "Students."

3. In the "Student Services" section, select "My Account," and then "Official eTranscript Request and Enrollment Verification."

4. In "Official eTranscript Request and Enrollment Verification," click on "Request an official eTranscript or Enrollment Verification." You will then be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse's "Student Self-Service" page.

5. The first option on the "Student Self-Service" page is for enrollment verification; select either "Current enrollment" for a verification of this semester, "All enrollment" for current and past semesters, or "Advanced registration" for a future semester. Advanced registration verification may not be available for all future semesters and at all times of the year.

6. Once you have selected the appropriate option, then click "Obtain an enrollment certificate." 

This service is free of charge to current students and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can serve as proof of enrollment for purposes such as health insurance, student loans, employment, military IDs, and degree certification.

All employers and background screening firms requesting this information must visit www.degreeverify.org.

The National Student Clearinghouse is Fordham University’s authorized agent for providing all enrollment and degree verifications. More information can be found on the Academic Records website.

Answers others found helpful